Boldly refreshed, The Report curates the latest luxury real estate insider intelligence and forecasted market trends from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Wealth-X, Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists and other wealth experts.
Included in this year’s report:
- Luxury in Review: A look back on the luxury real estate market trends that shaped 2021
- Vision Survey: An exclusive survey of Luxury Property Specialists on the latest home buying preferences impacting the high-end
- U.S. Luxury 2022 Outlook: The six trends most likely to influence this year and beyond
- Supply and demand equilibrium
- Rising luxury price thresholds
- A new map for luxury
- Luxury new development on the rise
- The sustainability shift
- Return of international buyers
- The Opportunity Index – A review of 120 U.S. markets that still may have room to rise and houses to buy in 2022
- Global Luxury Outlook: The wealth and real estate footprints of 21 international cities outside of the U.S. provided by Wealth-X
- Financial Drivers of Wealth: The economic and financial factors impacting luxury real estate, plus 2022 money insights from wealth expert Barry Ritholtz
- The Agent’s Changing Role: A Q&A with M. Ryan Gorman, Liz Gehringer and Tim Foley.